Rana Gujral is an entrepreneur, speaker, investor and the CEO of Behavioral Signals, an enterprise software company that delivers a robust and fast evolving emotion AI engine that introduces emotional intelligence into speech recognition technology. Rana has been awarded the ‘Entrepreneur of the Month’ by CIO Magazine and the ‘US China Pioneer’ Award by IEIE, he has been listed among Top 10 Entrepreneurs to follow in 2017 by Huffington Post. He has been a featured speaker at the World Government Summit in Dubai, the Silicon Valley Smart Future Summit, and IEIE in New York. He is a contributing columnist for TechCrunch and Forbes.
In 2014, Rana founded TiZE, a cloud software for specialty chemicals, and held the role of CEO until his exit in 2016. Prior to TiZE, He was recruited to be a part of the core turnaround team for Cricut Inc. At Cricut, Rana led the initiative to build a first of its kind, innovative product for the DIY community and prompted the turnaround of Cricut’s EBITDA position from bankruptcy to profitability within a span of 2 years. Previously, Rana held leadership positions at Logitech S.A. and Kronos Inc., where he was responsible for the development of best-in-class products generating billions in revenue and contributed towards several award-winning engineering innovations.
- US-China Pioneer Award - IEIE 2017
- 10k Prize - TiE Young Entrepreneurs Business Plan Competition
- High Scholastic Achievement Award - BGS Honor Society
- Engineering Outstanding Achievement Award - Kronos Inc
- Academic Excellence Award - TACK U.K.
- TiZE - "20 Most Promising PLM Software Technology Solution Providers in 2015” - CIO Review
- TiZE - "50 Smartest Companies of the Year 2016" - Silicon Review
- Logitech Harmony Link - Edison Award 2012 Gold Winner
- Logitech Revue - Top 10 Gadgets of TIME's Top 10 of Everything
- BiometricTech Product of the year award 2004 and 2003 - Kronos 4500 Terminal